Tower Federal Credit Union new 505 error since newest update

Dayle@
Dayle@ Member ✭✭
My banking transactions will not download since the new update.

Best Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @rcharr and @Dayle@

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

If you are still experiencing the CC-505 message, please contact Quicken Support for assistance. Please be sure to communicate to support how many days you have been seeing this message.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Dayle@

Thank you for the response and for letting us know the results of contacting support. Your ticket has been escalated and is currently being worked on. 

I do not have an ETA but please keep an eye on your email for any updates from the support team.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

If you wish to continue to use the Express Web Connect connection method, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-cc-505
  • rcharr
    rcharr Member
    Having the same issue with TFCU since latest update. Actually none of the connection methods currently work to access TFCU. Followed advice from an older post for another credit union having similar issues with the 505 error to disconnect all linked accounts as well as remove all banking info from the General tab. Starting over gets a little closer and actually tells TFCU to send the second factor prompt, but then it fails again.
  • Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    I took Sherlock's advice but is still will not update. When will this problem be corrected?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @rcharr and @Dayle@

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

If you are still experiencing the CC-505 message, please contact Quicken Support for assistance. Please be sure to communicate to support how many days you have been seeing this message.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • golddude
    golddude Member
    Also experiencing same error.
  • Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    Spent an hour and a half with support both through chat and on the phone with nothing resolved. Haven't been able to download anything from my bank since the last update. They are supposed to email or call if they find the problem.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Dayle@

Thank you for the response and for letting us know the results of contacting support. Your ticket has been escalated and is currently being worked on. 

I do not have an ETA but please keep an eye on your email for any updates from the support team.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    Any update on this fix yet? This is the longest I have been without the service I paid for to get instant updates to reconcile my banking accounts. Although it is nice your error message provided each time I try and update my banking accounts states "it's not your fault", do you offer some sort of financial rebate since I have not been able to use the service I have to pay for the past two weeks? Any timeline on how much longer this will continue? Please keep in mind I have already spent an hour and a half of my time on the phone trying everything they asked me to do, and in the end, I was told "it is not your fault."
  • Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    edited March 2021
    The newest update downloaded and installed and I have the same error message.
  • Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    Any update on this yet? I still can't update or import information to reconcile my Tower Federal Credit union accounts.
  • Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    Day 23 of not being able to download my banking info, any updates yet?
  • golddude
    golddude Member
    Still can't connect. No sense in renewing in 2 weeks.....
  • Dayle@
    Dayle@ Member ✭✭
    Excellent point, going on 26 days here
This discussion has been closed.