Portfolio missing Total for Price Day Change (%)

I want to see the percentage change of my portfolio for the day. The Total value for "Price Day Change (%)" is missing in the Portfolio.
Even if some values are missing, the approximate total should be shown, maybe grayed out or with an asterisk when it is not complete. Also, there are no sub-totals for many columns (ex. Gain/Loss, etc) when Group by Accounts (or any); all columns should have totals.

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    I suggest you add Day Gain/Loss(%) to your Portfolio view: select Customize

Answers

• tgrantdavis
    tgrantdavis Windows Beta Beta
    Oops, ignore the part about sub-totals. They are at the top of the sections.
    This problem is about the missing total percentage change for the day.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020 Answer ✓
    I suggest you add Day Gain/Loss(%) to your Portfolio view: select Customize
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it you mean the column is there but some or all of the data is blank.

If so, then this is a known bug. Try setting the As of date to the prior day and then back. to the problem date. Does that get it to display correctly? 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it you mean the column is there but some or all of the data is blank.
    I don't think that's the issue. The issue is that "Price Day Change (%)" doesn't show a total at the bottom of the portfolio view. This makes sense. What @Sherlock was pointing out is that the "Day Gain/Loss (%)" column conveys much the same information and does have the total at the bottom.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• tgrantdavis
    tgrantdavis Windows Beta Beta
    (I just found this response.  Somehow, there was no email notification of any of the responses in November.)
    Thanks, Sherlock.  Using Day Gain/Loss(%) solves my problem nicely.  It is a bit obscure, but it makes sense once you find it.