Getting a problem downloading from Bank (deferred income)

FiddlersElbow1
FiddlersElbow1 Member ✭✭
It gets an error processing 'deferred income' when trying to download checking transactions. Have been having this problem for a MONTH. I even tried to start from scratch and could not. The error continues to occur. I am also contacting my bank but not sure what is causing this. As a result the download fails even though the transactions are there.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @FiddlersElbow1

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using as well s the name of the financial institution.

What is the exact error message that you are receiving? How are you downloading? Is it automatic or are you downloading a file from the bank's website?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • FiddlersElbow1
    FiddlersElbow1 Member ✭✭
    2020 for windows. R31.20 build 27.1.31.20 I really don't want to name the bank in public as it is a local bank. I think they use third party provider software. It was via one step update/single account automatic update. I can download manually. Error only happens via automatic. Even happens when I reset account or try to do cleanly. It says deferred income exception or something and wants to apply a fix.. But no transactions appear. I contacted the bank too. JUST now.. I tried again and got trx to download. Wonder if they found an issue this AM in their software sending an incorrect data element. I am a very seasoned quicken user. I waited a while before asking a question. In the end I actually created a new account (linked) and kept the old one (delinked). This way I manually verified the trx in the old one and have a clean one going forward. Have had multiple issues with companies since you went to the new sync format FYI. Was able to fix the others.
This discussion has been closed.