I cannot renew my membership

For some reason I am unable to renew my subscription. Everytime I enter my payment information it takes me to a screen that says, "It looks like you have an existing Quicken Account associated with you email address. Please log in here with your existing login to migrate your account." That just takes me back to where I started. Any ideas?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Maleski47

Thank you for the response and for following up with this issue.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly by phone for assistance

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further that the Community does not have.

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @BGE_24

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Given the issue you're having I would recommend contacting  Quicken Support via chat or phone so that we're able to help assist you and get your renewal sorted. I'll leave our hours down below so you  can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Maleski47
    Maleski47 Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Chat is sending me to Phone support for an extended wait. Disappointing to have to work so hard to renew.
  • BGE_24
    BGE_24 Member
    After some seemingly random attempts at different renew buttons, it eventually let me update my autorenew credit card info. A little while later, it renewed itself. Wish I could tell you exactly how I did it. Seems really odd that there is no link to autorenewal on my account info page. They really need to do some work here.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Maleski47 ,

See this FAQ:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

No one has posted what edition of Quicken, they are running.

Example:
    Quicken [Year] Quicken [Edition] R3
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 18965.1005 taken from winver.
    [Right-click Windows Start and click run type in winver and click OK]
    Include whether it is USA or Canadian Quicken program

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 18362.295
    Quicken 2019 Home & Business R21.16
    USA

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• DougG
    DougG Member
    edited March 2021
    I am unable to renew my Windows Home & Business software which expired on Mar 7.  I tried within the app and it caused the app to crash (sent report to Quicken). I then re-opened the app and tried again but got into the loop described above so I closed the application and logged in via 2 different browsers and experienced the same thing.

[Removed-Inaccurate/Disruptive]
  • Maleski47
    Maleski47 Member ✭✭
    Still same issue described above. Unable to renew. I am using the version purchased from you last year.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Maleski47

Thank you for the response and for following up with this issue.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly by phone for assistance

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further that the Community does not have.

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.