Help with re-establishing check-pay...tech support has not been able to solve

Options
To solve another issue with Q tech support, had to recreate my flle via data conversion. Following the conversion, was required to re-set a number functions...including check pay. Working with tech support for a number weeks to re-establish...with no success. Anyone have suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @tsherry1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Quicken > About Quicken

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order for us to better understand your issue and assist you further.

Could you please tell us which file format was used for the conversion, and the reason for the conversion? Also, could you please describe and provide further details on the issue you are experiencing when trying to re-establish Check Pay? Is it asking you to set up a payment account, do you receive an error when trying to set up the payment account or while attempting to send payments, etc?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• tsherry1
    tsherry1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Version 6.1.1 (Build 601.37924.100)
    for file conversion...despite using Quicken for Mac...the tech had me use the windows file for conversion. Problem that resulted in conversion to solve -- error message received when attempting online updates for accounts....message "quicken clued temporarily unavailable".
    Check pay issue - verification deposits not showing in bank account. confirmed bank info multiple time, attempted to resend multiple times, no error messages, signed out /signed in, Tech support shares they are seeing instructions....but have had at least 4 sessions with tech support...without success. Have to start over with tech support each time...refuse to connect me with more experienced techs...very disappointing.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Thank you for the additional information.

Do you still have your original file saved somewhere? If so, based on your original issue; I'd like to see if you could switch back to your original file (File > Open Recent), and if you haven't already, try signing out of your original data file completely and then signing back in an attempt to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Oftentimes, this will resolve the exact error you received. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taking back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if you still receive the error.

If the resolves the error in your original file, you can then move forward using your original file again. If not, then switch back to the converted file, and we will try other troubleshooting steps to resolve the Check Pay issue in that file.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.