Residual Reminders from MAC Transfer

Options
I transitioned from Quicken on Mac to Quicken on Windows. I used a transfer file to move the banking information over. The reminders and paychecks did not transfer, so I re-entered them into the Windows version. In the Bill and Income reminders, I now have many residual reminders that will not allow me to edit or remove. These residuals are interleaved with the bills and income items that are currently input into my Windows Quicken.

Best Answer

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

What version, edition level and release of Quicken are you using?   US or Canadian version?
    Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to get this information.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
  • DavidSaal
    DavidSaal Member ✭✭
    Options
    The windows version is Quicken - Deluxe, version R31.20, build 27.1.31.20. The Mac version the information was transferred from was Quicken Deluxe Version 6.1.1, build 601.37924.100, Mac OS 11.2.2.

The attached image is the home screen with the "residual" reminders circled in red. I call them residuals, as I correlate them to the reminders that were established in the Mac version. When the arrow on the right is selected, two options are available: skip this item and edit all instances. Neither selection has an effect.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    These scheduled reminders in "Done" status should have vanished automatically.
    Please perform the file validation steps in part (2) of this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems
  • DavidSaal
    DavidSaal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Worked like a champ. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.