Interface with Land Home Financial Services

Options
johnodrake
johnodrake Member ✭✭✭✭
I have a new mortgage with Land Home Financial Services.  I access my account via: Your Loan Servicing Center (yourmortgageonline.com).  This is not a current Quicken supported entity.  Do you have a known plan to interface with this Financial Service so that I can download and manage my mortgage or must I do this manually?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @johndrake,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you want Quicken to be supported by this financial institution, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

In order for your financial institution to be added to our financial institution list, your financial institution would need to contact Intuit in order to be added to Quicken. Intuit is our service provider for Online Connected Services between Quicken and the financial institutions on our list.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @johndrake,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you want Quicken to be supported by this financial institution, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

In order for your financial institution to be added to our financial institution list, your financial institution would need to contact Intuit in order to be added to Quicken. Intuit is our service provider for Online Connected Services between Quicken and the financial institutions on our list.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.