Problem with two accounts on one website

I have two accounts with New Jersey American Water, each with a separate user name and password. Both are set up for on-line bills. In the last couple of weeks, one of the accounts won't update from Quicken. The error message says wrong password or user name although I can log in fine directly from the website. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Randy45,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Have you tried removing and re-adding the bill receiving the error message? If not, I suggest you start by trying that first. Before doing so, I recommend that you save backup (just in case). Then, please follow the steps below in order to remove the bill. 

In the Bills & Income tab, navigate to the Gear icon on the top-right and select Manage Online Biller (see below).

Then, select Remove next to the correct Online Biller name you wish to remove (see below).

Once the bill is removed, go ahead and attempt to re-add it again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Randy45,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Have you tried removing and re-adding the bill receiving the error message? If not, I suggest you start by trying that first. Before doing so, I recommend that you save backup (just in case). Then, please follow the steps below in order to remove the bill. 

In the Bills & Income tab, navigate to the Gear icon on the top-right and select Manage Online Biller (see below).

Then, select Remove next to the correct Online Biller name you wish to remove (see below).

Once the bill is removed, go ahead and attempt to re-add it again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Randy45
    Randy45 Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken Premier R31.20. I deleted and readded the account. It appeared to work, but I still have a message about a problem, and no PDF bills appear. I can get to the website and sign in through the drop-down in Quicken so the link is obviously intact.
This discussion has been closed.