Chase app deposits require manual match

asdf7890
asdf7890 Member
When I use the Chase mobile app to deposit check, enter the information in my Quicken for Windows register, and download transactions from Chase, the deposits are never matched automatically by Quicken and I have to match them manually. Anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know a solution? Thanks.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    asdf7890 said:
    UKR: I've tried to add images but the only item above the text entry box is the one to choose emoticons. How can I get the whole toolbar to display? Thanks.

As a new user to the Community, you initially don't get to play with all the toys  :-(
    It'll take a few more comments or discussions to participate in before you're upgraded.
    But you should still be able to drag and drop your captured image. It'll appear as an attached file.
    @Ps56k2 's image describe the situation?
    Payee Name always "Remote Online Dep"?
    Do you manually record a deposit transaction in your register before you download?
    I'm afraid, given the lack of detailed information downloaded from the bank you'll never have an automatic match.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    More details, please.
    What information is downloaded by Chase to Quicken for each of these deposits? Does this information contain anything that Quicken can use effect a match?

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    Only have done it a few times -
    But I noticed that all my Chase App deposits are downloaded with Check #1 -
    but of course the amount would match.... but the Check Number may be the issue.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• asdf7890
    asdf7890 Member
    UKR--The matching information items are amount, transaction type (at least credit, not debit), and date (which might be a near match). I probably won't be doing another deposit until next week, so I won't be able to send the image until then. But thanks for your interest.
  • asdf7890
    asdf7890 Member
    UKR: I've tried to add images but the only item above the text entry box is the one to choose emoticons. How can I get the whole toolbar to display? Thanks.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    asdf7890 said:

As a new user to the Community, you initially don't get to play with all the toys  :-(
    It'll take a few more comments or discussions to participate in before you're upgraded.
    But you should still be able to drag and drop your captured image. It'll appear as an attached file.
    @Ps56k2 's image describe the situation?
    Payee Name always "Remote Online Dep"?
    Do you manually record a deposit transaction in your register before you download?
    I'm afraid, given the lack of detailed information downloaded from the bank you'll never have an automatic match.
  • asdf7890
    asdf7890 Member
    UKR: The answer to each of your questions is Yes. Happily, it's only an inconvenience. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.