Strange transactions downloaded do not match bank statement

Has anyone had this happen? I downloaded my checking account activity and there are about 7 transactions I do not recognize downloaded to quicken. When I check my bank statement, the transactions are not there.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Cassandra78015

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

At this time, the renaming rules will need to be removed one at a time.  You may submit a feature request for this ability here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Cassandra78015
    Cassandra78015 Member ✭✭
    Oh I figured it out. For some reason it renamed a whole swath of transactions. I don't know why Quicken does some of the things it does.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Cassandra78015

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue That is quite the odd issue but I'm glad you were able to figure out what was causing it. If you do run into further problems with this issue please let us know so we can take a look.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Cassandra78015
    Cassandra78015 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Francisco is there a way to delete all the renaming rules at once, not one at a time?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Cassandra78015

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

At this time, the renaming rules will need to be removed one at a time.  You may submit a feature request for this ability here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.