Coinbase

WDexter
WDexter Member ✭✭
edited September 2022 in Investing (Windows)
Coinbase is listed in the financial institutions list, and it displays username/password fields when selected, but it doesn't seem to actually be able to connect. I feel like I"m being phished and now I'm going to go change my password!

[Removed - Rant]

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @WDexter,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about this issue, though I apologize that you all are experiencing this.

Unfortunately, at this time Coinbase is not supported for automatic downloads due to the fact that cryptocurrency is not currently available in Quicken.

However, cryptocurrency is currently planned for future implementation which is likely the reason why Coinbase can be found in the financial institution list within your Quicken software. Though we do not have an ETA on when this implementation will be, we do have this active Idea post that is marked as Planned. If you wish to be notified of updates as they become available, please feel free to bookmark the Idea thread by clicking the yellow star on the top-right corner of the post.

Unfortunately, we will not have more information available about connecting Coinbase to Quicken until after functionality for cryptocurrency has been fully implemented.

I do apologize for not having better news to share with you as well as for any inconvenience this may cause, though, I hope this information serves to be useful.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thummper
    thummper Member
    Annual update: Still not supported. It does eventually connect given enough retries, however does NOT show your CB account, it shows any USD balance you have in their 'wallet' feature (not to be confused with your account balance)
This discussion has been closed.