issue with paying bills

Yesterday worked fine, but today is a different story. i tried to pay the bill today and out of the blue i get notification that "this bill cannot be made online biller is not available; click gear icon in the biller an income tab and select manage online billers. Remove the biller , add it again, and try payment again" It happens to all my online bills, 15 of them. I'm not sure if there is a server issue on a quicken side. Thanks

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @danlapin,

I agree that there is a glitch.  I would strongly suggest that you contact Quicken Support tomorrow and have them open up a ticket - here's the LINK for support.

Let us know how that works out.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• I pay all bills online through my bank bill pay and have never had an issue. Sounds like a glitch with Quickens bill pay.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @danlapin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    To start with, I suggest you try Validating Online billers. However, before doing so, I do recommend that you Save a backup first (just in case). Once the backup is saved, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭✭
    I have the latest version R32.10. I tried that and all my bill became invalid. I end up entering my bills as new and now I cant delete my old bills. I get notification about pending payment but no payment is being processed or scheduled for some bills. For few bills that i do have scheduled i can't cancel them. I get an error message. Please see attached file. There is a definitely a huge glitch that Quicken needs to fix asap.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @danlapin,

I agree that there is a glitch.  I would strongly suggest that you contact Quicken Support tomorrow and have them open up a ticket - here's the LINK for support.

Let us know how that works out.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.