Downloads worked for years

I recently updated to newest version. Downloaded from my bank like normal. Closed quicken. 2 days later file was not saved. Manually entered all transactions closed. Same thing happened. Was able to go to my backup file but can no longer connect to bank. Reset account. Didn’t work. Deactivated account and went to activate account again. New version will not let me set up. Please advise.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Strentmann

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. This will allow us to figure out what exactly is causing the issues you're having. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Strentmann
    Strentmann Member
    Every time I open quicken it reverts back an old file. I have to manually open file from backup folder. This has never happened before.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Strentmann

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. This will allow us to figure out what exactly is causing the issues you're having. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure that the icon you are clicking on to start Quicken is the program icon and not an icon for a Quicken data file?
    Right click on the icon and select Properties to see what it is connected to.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.