Some Recurring Bills Show in "Bill and Income Reminders"

Options
Why do some of my recurring bills show in the Bill and Income Reminder tab for a register and others do not? Where do I edit each type of these types so that they can be consistent?

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jeff Schwarz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Jeff Schwarz

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is quite odd. I'm wondering if it might be an issue with the specific reminders themselves. In this case what we can try is to see if we were to remake one of the ones that's having issues if we experience the same problem. Try testing it out on any one of the ones that are having issues. 

Once you've got a chance let us know if the new duplicate one is also having the same issue. From there we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jeff Schwarz
    Jeff Schwarz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi. Just getting back to this.

Well, it's definitely the way I made them. It's really not clear what the differences are. I made some on my bank's website, some in Quicken.

To be clear, I'm talking about repeated payments (e.g. rent, car payment).

I'm not quite sure what you're asking me to do, so I made pictures. My rent payments Status columm shows "Sent" on the day of the next payment and has entries showing "Repeating" on the day of the next payment and all the future payments.

My health insurance payments show only "Sent" status on the day of my next payment, then has a blank status on the day of the payment after that and then it says "Auto" (and a clock) on all future payments.

What's the difference between Repeating and Auto.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @""Jeff Schwarz"

Thanks for the information. It might help with a couple of screenshots so that we're able to get more information. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Once you've done this we'll take a look and we'll have a better idea of what's going on.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Jeff Schwarz
    Jeff Schwarz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Forgot them last time.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @Jeff Schwarz

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here it looks like these are payments from your banks bill pay so they may be in the online center. You can check by going across the top to tools > online center. From here you should be able to see some more information and any repeating payments as well may be listed in there that we're seeing. 

Let us know if you find anything in there. If not we'll see what we can check next.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Jeff Schwarz
    Jeff Schwarz Member ✭✭
    Options
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jeff Schwarz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.