Missing Transactions

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: What file size is too large for quicken?.

Comments

• chellmason1
    chellmason1 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @LoriW66 said:
    > Hi Mark! Thanks for the quick post. Glad to hear the file size isn't too large. My data base was up to date. I downloaded & processed transactions last weekend. But now those have disappeared after the update that processed a few hours ago now. The latest transactions I have now are from July months old. I also added new accounts last weekend and those are still there but now with no transactions. But I did transactions last weekend in those accounts ugh. When I googled the issue I was seeing I should try to run a file operation to validate and repair but was just nervous about trying it. I don't want to make it worse. And some of the posts made it sound like it was an issue years ago that quicken fixed.

I have this same issue, after any quicken updates my file reverts back to a few weeks previous. I have been doing backups on an external hard drive and then reinstating when my balances don't match. It is more manual. I also have 20 years of history in my data. I don't save any attachments. Has anyone found a fix for this?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @chellmason1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. I would first check if the register is being filtered>
    1. Has the sort order been changed in the register? Confirm that the Sort Order in your account is by Date; just click the top of the Date column in your account register.  It's possible the transactions are in your register, but not where you thought they should be.
      Im Missing Some Transactions or New Transactions Did Not Download From My Bank Quicken for Windows
    2. Click the Reset button at the top of the register, to confirm that there's no filtering in your account register.
    This can give the appearance the information is missing. Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.