some of my online billers don't update during an Update ALL, but will when updated individually?

Options
jnprop
jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
When I do an "Update All" of my online billers, some of the billers (that I know from memory are due) do not update and therefore don't show as being due. If I go to the individual biller, and update just that one biller, it will update to being due. I have this issue all the time. And it has even made me late on my bills on occasion. I have 30+ billers as I own rental property and really like this function but its useless when it does not function properly.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jnprop,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, I recommend Validating Online billers (please save a backup prior to trying this - just in case). To do so, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, try Update All again to see if the issue persists.

Please note that if your bills have currently already been brought up-to-date, then you may want to wait to try this until the next time your bills have an update available.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @jnprop,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

To start with, if you haven't already, I recommend Validating Online billers (please save a backup prior to trying this - just in case). To do so, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, try Update All again to see if the issue persists.

Please note that if your bills have currently already been brought up-to-date, then you may want to wait to try this until the next time your bills have an update available.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
     Hi  @Quicken Anja THank you for your response! Somehow I missed it and I am just now seeing. 

R32.10

Will do Validate and report back.

Parrish
This discussion has been closed.