Transactions not downloading - Ally, Citi, Chase, PNC, Capital One. All are EWC.

Zands
Zands Member
I have done the 'deactivate-reactivate' on all 34 of my accounts multiple times (which is very time consuming). The first time no new transactions showed up, this last time the previous week showed up so I thought it was fixed. Now when I do the one step update, no new transactions come in. The last transaction that shows is from the previous 'deactivate-reactivate' from a week ago. Why won't anything new download, and why are there no error messages to tell me it's not working? Version R32.10 Windows desktop

Best Answer

• Zands
    Zands Member
    Answer ✓
    I spoke with an agent yesterday, she had me restore a back up from before the issues starting. That fixed most of the accounts, but I still had to deactivate and re activate a few of them. It set me back to February as far as categories and proper payer names, but at least everything is there.

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What bank - or banks ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Zands
    Zands Member
    Ally, Citi, Chase, PNC, Capital One. All are Express Web Connect.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Zands,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you first save a backup (just in case), then try signing out of your data file completely, and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Zands
    Zands Member
    Unfortunately, that didn't change anything. When I log in on the web app, everything is there, just not on the desktop version.
  • dbielenberg
    dbielenberg Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    [Removed-Duplicate]
  • Zands
    Zands Member
    Are there any other options for a fix for this?
  • markgadson
    markgadson Member ✭✭
    I have not been able to download transactions from my PNC accounts for several weeks now and previously reported it. I just tried the above and it did not resolve the issue. I use Windows 10 Home (fully updated); Quicken Premier version R32.10, Build 27.1.32.10 (fully updated). No error message - just no downloads from PNC when I use the "Update Accounts" routine. I would appreciate suggestions on getting this resolved ASAP.
  • Zands
    Zands Member
    Answer ✓
    I spoke with an agent yesterday, she had me restore a back up from before the issues starting. That fixed most of the accounts, but I still had to deactivate and re activate a few of them. It set me back to February as far as categories and proper payer names, but at least everything is there.
  • dbielenberg
    dbielenberg Member ✭✭
    Have you tried updating accounts since you deactivated and reactivated them? For me this step worked once but not with subsequent updates.
  • CBCampbell
    CBCampbell Member
    My PNC accounts have not been able to update online for months now. I have reported this, but received no answer, have tried all the "fixes" suggested, and still no joy. It seems this is taking an unreasonable amount of time to fix, and I see I'm far from the only Quicken user experiencing this issue. Can you please escalate to the highest level and provide an update? Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.