Since Quicken Update 02.24.21 - Nothing but errors R32 Build 27.1.32.10

Most of my banks no longer update since Quicken's update pushed to me on 02/24/21. I've already run the file validate, super validate, restored my pre-update back up, same crap. I also tried resetting the accounts, and deactivating the account thinking I could reactivate to update. It turned the account manual instead of direct connect and indicated it could not find my bank (JP Morgan Chase btw - global bank), even though I've been downloading from the same institutions for years. Been using Quicken for almost 20 years, and these issues are never ending. Clearly this R32 release is faulty. Any account that is not express web connect will not longer update and returns with OL-297-A error. Not only do those accounts fail, but the accounts that are express web connect, do not return errors, and still do not download transactions. Anyone else dealing with issues since the update and was able to get things working again? This is not the banks throttling back on connectivity either, which appears to be Quicken's standard response now in most of the threads I've read. This is a PRODUCT issue that needs Quicken's attention, and fast. :/ :/

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @AzFinanceGuy

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved. They also have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• dbielenberg
    dbielenberg Member ✭✭
    Ever since the update I've had the same issues with express web connect accounts. They do not download transactions and don't produce any error code. A support call had me deactivate and re-add the accounts that weren't working. After this the transactions downloaded once - and once only. Each time I try to update it doesn't work and I have to manually deactivate/add these accounts. I'm a long time Quicken user as well and will stop if this isn't resolved.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dbielenberg

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you have not done so already, I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • sandraleedm
    sandraleedm Member ✭✭
    Yes, I have been using quicken for over 20 years and I have had more issues in the past 6 weeks than in all those prior years combined. The connections and reliability of the transactions downloaded (or not) are frustrating.
This discussion has been closed.