How to prepare report for net worth for any date (Q Mac)

Options
RHalpern
RHalpern Member ✭✭
edited May 2022 in Reports (Mac)
How do I set up a report for net worth for any date

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sell, it's in a Mac category, so I'll assume it's a Mac question and answer accordingly. ;)  

Go to Reports > Net Worth  and select Net Worth. Click edit and set the ending date to the date for which you want to see your Net Worth. Set the beginning date to the same date or any date further in the past. (That is, if you're doing a report of Net Worth as of 9/30/2020, the beginning date can be 1/1/1960 or 1/1/2020 or 9/30/2020 -- it doesn't matter. It will only fail to work if the beginning date is after the ending date.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll assume this is a "Windows" question and answer accordingly,  When you select Reports > Net Worth and Balances > Net Worth you simply change the default date from "earliest to date" by selecting "Custom dates..." and entering the ending date you want to use.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Sell, it's in a Mac category, so I'll assume it's a Mac question and answer accordingly. ;)  

Go to Reports > Net Worth  and select Net Worth. Click edit and set the ending date to the date for which you want to see your Net Worth. Set the beginning date to the same date or any date further in the past. (That is, if you're doing a report of Net Worth as of 9/30/2020, the beginning date can be 1/1/1960 or 1/1/2020 or 9/30/2020 -- it doesn't matter. It will only fail to work if the beginning date is after the ending date.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.