Quicken will not download 2021 transactions for Fidelity Rewards CC Account.

Options
JimmyH
JimmyH Member
Is this a known problem? Help! 2020 transactions update ok.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JimmyH

Thank you for the response and the additional details. The transactions will need to be moved to the original account.

To learn more about move transactions between investment accounts, please see the help article here. Please let us know if these steps resolve the issue!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JimmyH

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

Have you received any error messages on this account? If no error messages are present I would try these steps first:

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    2. Click sign in as a different user
    3. Type "yes" to sign out
    4. After you sign out, sign back in with the same Quicken ID
    After this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the result.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @JimmyH

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Could we get some extra information here. How long has this issue been happening? When was your last successful update of the account? Do you get any error codes when trying to download? Do you know whether the account is Direct connect or express web connect? 

Once you're able to let us know more information we'll see what we can try to get your downloads back up and running.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• JimmyH
    JimmyH Member
    Options
    Well I followed the advice to sign out and back in. However I hadn't previously noticed that the 2021 Fidelity Rewards CC transactions had been correctly downloaded to a new payee account that was created. My original payee account is still there for 2020 activity. That brings up a new question - can I combine two payees accounts together? That would preserve the transaction history in comparison reporting especially. Thanks for the prompt response.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JimmyH

Thank you for the response and the additional details. The transactions will need to be moved to the original account.

To learn more about move transactions between investment accounts, please see the help article here. Please let us know if these steps resolve the issue!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JimmyH
    JimmyH Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answer! Will try it.
This discussion has been closed.