Issue with Projected Balances

I use the Projected Balance feature to anticipate account balances throughout the month....it's the main reason I use Quicken over other money management programs. Recently (within the last couple of months) the feature has been giving various errors. Today, while looking ahead for May five regular, monthly transactions are missing from May 1-3. They all appear again for June, but have skipped May for some unknown reason. Some are transfers and some are scheduled ACH payments. I also have bi weekly income that is being skipped for the next scheduled payment. It's scheduled for this Friday, April 9, but doesn't show up in the Projected Balance Upcoming Bills and Income list until two weeks later for the 4/23 payment. I have reset this reminder and even deleted/created it new to still have this error occur. This has been an ongoing issue. I have already deleted many of these transactions and created new versions, but it's still skipping the next scheduled transaction. I can't keep deleting and setting up each month over and over again.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you have been attempting to reset the reminder due dates, you may want to review: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876084/cant-adjust-bill-reminder-date
  • Sandy001
    Sandy001 Member
    The link above is no longer valid, or for some reason I can't access it. Can any one tell me how to fix the issue?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sandy001 said:
    The link above is no longer valid, or for some reason I can't access it. Can any one tell me how to fix the issue?
    A moderator decided to archive the referenced discussion.  Summarizing, a bit over two years ago, Quicken was, without notice, intentionally changed to no longer support the back dating of the Due Next on date of reminders and without raising an error.  There are a number ugly work arounds availableThe generic fix is to delete and recreate the reminder.
This discussion has been closed.