Previously reconciled transactions randomly show up unreconciled months or years later.

Options
Quicken payments reconciled two or three years ago show up unreconciled even though saved reconcile reports shows them reconciled.
Tagged:

Comments

• cherflow
    cherflow Member
    Options
    I too have this issue, but I see that no one has posted an answer yet.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you using sync to Mobile/Web?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Stewart Dale Spencer
    Options
    I am also seeing this problem. It has been going on for three or four months now. My register balance on a credit card is accurate but no matter what I do to try to correct the discrepancies in reconciliation history, it won't go away. I have always used sync to mobile but I work almost exclusively on the desktop app. I wonder if this has something to do with the warning about the duplicate transaction downloads but I have not seen any in the register, only in the reconciliation history. If I try to delete those, it creates another duplicate reconciliation transaction.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options
    The reason I asked about is you are syncing to Mobile/Web is because others have tracked down similar problems to the sync causing such problems.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Fritzsche
    Fritzsche Member
    Options
    I am not syncing. I am running entirely on a desktop.
  • Mike6935
    Mike6935 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've seen this problem off and on over the years! highly frustrating and I wish development would look into this.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Mike6935

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

First, If you haven't already and open Quicken and go to the Help menu > Report a Problem. There have been ongoing issues with syncing. This report will help contribute to the research of these issues.

Do you use the mobile or web app at all? If not, can you confirm if the option to sync to the mobile/ web is on. To confirm, please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web, there will be an on-off toggle. Can you also navigate to the One Step Update settings and confirm if sync to the cloud is selected there?

If either of these options is enabled please disable them and see if this resolves the issue. If this does resolve the issue, it's possible that you may need to move forward without syncing to the cloud or mobile app until the issue has been corrected.

I hope this helps to clarify.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~