Why is my Bills & Income tab only showing income items?

Since the last April Quicken update my Bills & Income tab only showing income items.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @Tom46 Thank you for the update and clarification!

If you are referring to the section shown in the screenshot below, the time range for this area depends on how many days in advance you have the reminder set for.

To change the number of days in advance, you will need to edit the reminder settings. At the bottom of the Edit Bill Reminder window, under Optional Settings; click "(change)" next to Remind me x days in advance (see below).

Then, enter the desired number of days in advance you wish to see the reminder displayed in the Bills and Income Reminder tab below the register. Click OK, then click Done.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @Tom46,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, have you checked your filter settings in the Bills & Income tab to make sure expense items aren't filtered out (see example below)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Tom46
    Tom46 Member
    Thank you for the fast response. The version is R32.12, build 27.1.32.12 for windows 10. The tab I was referring to was the Bill and Income Reminders tab at the bottom of my checking account. It showed (6 due) but only displayed 5 income items. I'm sorry for not being accurate with my problem description. However after starting Quicken today the problem seem to have corrected itself as all the items are now displayed. What is the time range for displays in that tab? Is it selectable somewhere for 7, 14, 30 days?
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @Tom46 Thank you for the update and clarification!

If you are referring to the section shown in the screenshot below, the time range for this area depends on how many days in advance you have the reminder set for.

To change the number of days in advance, you will need to edit the reminder settings. At the bottom of the Edit Bill Reminder window, under Optional Settings; click "(change)" next to Remind me x days in advance (see below).

Then, enter the desired number of days in advance you wish to see the reminder displayed in the Bills and Income Reminder tab below the register. Click OK, then click Done.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja

• Tom46
    Tom46 Member
    Thank you for your help that was the information I needed.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited May 2021
    You're welcome! Glad I could help. (:

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.