Upon signing out of Quicken, for the past three weeks+/- I get the following message:

Jackwalk
Jackwalk Member
"Quicken Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize fo thr inconvenience."
What is the problem ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
  • Jackwalk
    Jackwalk Member
    When is it anticipated that Quicken Online Service will become available ? My entries are not being uploaded to the cloud, and that concerns me .
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Jackwalk said:
    When is it anticipated that Quicken Online Service will become available ? My entries are not being uploaded to the cloud, and that concerns me .
    In general the service isn't "down".  There seems to be some kind of "login problem", and that seems to be why they are suggesting logging out and back in.  If that doesn't resolve the problem I suggest that you contact Quicken support to get to the bottom of what is going of for you.
    Contact Quicken Support

Also if you are getting an error message other that "Quicken Online Services is Unavailable" then it would be nice if you posted that error here.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Jackwalk
    Jackwalk Member
    The exact message I get is: "Quicken Online service is unavailable at this time. Please wait at least ten minutes, then try again. We apologize for the inconvenience."
    I have waited and waited, and tryed again and again, with no luck.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you receive the error message, "Quicken Online Service is unavailable, please try again in 10 minutes" during a One Step Update, you will need to sign out of your data file completely and then sign back in. In doing so, you will refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services which as a result will resolve the error.

Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out 
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Once that is done, you should no longer receive the error and be able to run and complete a One Step Update successfully.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Jackwalk
    Jackwalk Member
    That worked ! Thank you !!!
This discussion has been closed.