Discover card bill will only show MINIMUM DUE. Cannot change to TOTAL

Options
When looking at the calendar display of bills due, the minimum amount is displayed even when total due has been selected. In the list of bills and income tab> action>default to minimum for Discover card the no matter which option is selected, MINIMUM or TOTAL DUE only the MINIMUM is selected. Clicking MINIMUM or TOTAL only makes the amounts flip positions. The calendar view and highlighted amounts remain MINIMUM due.
Can only change it on home page using BILL AND INCOME REMINDERS.
This problem first occurred in August 2020 then has worked correctly for a couple of billing cycles.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hello @Kerry

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release. 

Next, on my Discover, I see both the Minimum amount and Total Amount due. Choosing one or the other does not remove the second amount. Both amounts will always display.

The selected option (Minimum/Total Amount) should be bold and appear larger. Can you confirm if this is what is occurring?

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of this biller to help confirm.

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rick16
    Rick16 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had an issue where the total and minimum amount due were reversed. I corrected it by going to Bills & Income, clicking on the down-arrow next to the Enter button on the bill in question, and selecting Refesh Bill. Once complete, the minimum due and total due figures were correct and I was able to select and see the amount I wanted on the Reminders graph on my Home screen.
  • Kerry
    Kerry Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.