Bank of America EDD Debit Card URL is out of date!

Bank of America recently changed the URL for EDD Debit Card Accounts here in CA and Quicken for windows is still using the old URL for setting up ONLINE Access. The New URL is "https://www.visaprepaidprocessing.com/eddcard/verify/signin"
Tagged:

Answers

• dndobson
    dndobson Member ✭✭
    I realize that's not actually a question.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dndobson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it would require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please, review this support article.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mfuller526
    mfuller526 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja. I just confirmed the comments by dndobson are correct. If you call the number on the card (866-692-9374) you hear the URL has changed. The old URL is used in the Quicken listing on financial institutions for new accounts (Bank of America EDD Debit card. I get: "Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support. AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.163)".

Please take the initiative on our behalf and solve this problem. Thank you!
  • mfuller526
    mfuller526 Member ✭✭
    Additionally, I just this posted by Quicken_Tyka: "We have received reports that members are encountering a CC:555/155 error when attempting to add or update accounts. This affects both the Windows and Mac platforms." So this may also be affecting my new account addition.
  • dndobson
    dndobson Member ✭✭
    Quicken Anya

I don't mean the Homepage URL.
    The Error Number is CC-501.
    On the Add Account page, once you have selected Bank of America EDD Debit Card, it shows the URL Quicken is using - the old URL (prepaid.bankofamerica.com.) When I enter my username and password and then submit the Security code from the back of the card as requested, the Add Account page is again displayed, now with a pink banner that say "Oops. We're having a problem. CC-501"

See the notice (attached image.png) that pops up on the page of the old URL. What more could Quicken possibly need to make the change proactively. I won't have this account long enough to make it my quest to get BofA not contact Quicken and anyway, I'm pretty sure BofA has done all it feels it needs to to let people know the URL has changed (if they cared, they would have contacted Quicken already.)

:)
  • Ckaada
    Ckaada Member
    I am new to quicken. Part of my household income is from unemployment. I just spent the better part of an hour talking to 4 different people at BOfA regarding this issue. They do not know what to do since they are not part of quicken. Since I can no longer link my edd card to my quicken account what is the best way to add the deposits?
  • SoftVillain
    SoftVillain Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    > @Ckaada said:
    > I am new to quicken. Part of my household income is from unemployment. I just spent the better part of an hour talking to 4 different people at BOfA regarding this issue. They do not know what to do since they are not part of quicken. Since I can no longer link my edd card to my quicken account what is the best way to add the deposits? 

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
  • dndobson
    dndobson Member ✭✭
    @Ckaada Manually. I transfer the money from the BofA account to my personal account so there only a few transactions per month. But it would be nice if this problem could get fixed.