Quicken will not download new transactions from my citicard account.

Options
2»

Answers

• ToddStowell
    ToddStowell Member ✭✭
    Options
    Directly from my bank:
    The issue shown is directly associated with Quicken and cannot be resolved by our institution. Please contact Quicken Support for any further trouble shooting as needed.
  • ToddStowell
    ToddStowell Member ✭✭
    Options
    From Quicken:
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @ToddStowell

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that you continue to experience this trouble.

I would next recommend contacting support by phone for a review of the logs to help further isolate the cause of the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

If the support agent determines that this issue needs to be escalated with Citi Bank, please request that the agent contact Citi Bank with you to help escalate.

Please let us know how it goes with support.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JErickson
    JErickson Member ✭✭
    Options
    Repeat of same problem from Feb and March of this year - quicken won't download new transactions from my citibank CC acct. Reading through this thread, it appears the issue was resolved for me elsewhere -- that is, none of the things I tried helped but download worked after a couple of days. Current problem started yesterday and continues today after exiting quicken yesterday and shutting computer down overnight.

Now what??
  • JErickson
    JErickson Member ✭✭
    Options
    As before, quicken solved it's problem after 2 days. Successfully downloaded all transactions this morning
  • ToddStowell
    ToddStowell Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken is finally able to download from my different intuitions after months of having issues!
  • chender
    chender Member ✭✭
    Options
    I still have this problem and I am using Quicken R36.45. The problem still has not been resolved. Very frustrated after several hours on the phone with both Quicken and Citibank.
This discussion has been closed.