Issues with One Step Update

2»

Answers

• frankg
    frankg Member ✭✭
    > @"Mike Sommers" said:
    > I am still having this issue that has supposedly been resolved. I has NOT been resolved. Same issue as above. OSU never completes and I need to use task manager to end Quicken. Why is there no solution yet?

Same here. I don’t understand how Quicken believes this is resolved.
  • randyLB5
    randyLB5 Member
    One step update isn't working, forever on processing updates, not downloading anything... how long before a fix? looks like on quicken's end.
  • ms1388
    ms1388 Member
    I have been having this problems for months. On the one hand it gives me some comfort to know many people are having the same problem; on the other hand how could so many people be having this problem and it is not at the top of Quicken's priority list to get it fixed, since it so critical to how people typically use Quicken (at least it is to how I use it)?
  • meguu1722
    meguu1722 Member
    How do we reflag this to the moderator to respond? She last referred this thread to the other open Alert (in her post on 2/20). But that update says it is resolved, and it also is NOT the same issue. Like others on THIS thread, I am no longer getting any 500-level errors, or any error messages at all. The One Step Update acts like it processes but doesn't return any transactions. I have waited 24 hours and tried again, restarted etc, 4 days in a row. Nothing. We need a NEW update and/or NEW issue alert to be filed!!!!!!!!!
  • pbazely
    pbazely Member
    This is ridiculous...time to start looking for an alternative software other than Quicken.....this has gone on for way too long, and I'm still paying for a service that I'm not getting.
  • rpetrk
    rpetrk Member ✭✭
    Hope moderators are still checking this topic. It is happening for me as well. R32.12. Quicken for Windows 10. I had Quicken Cloud sync turned off for 2 months now and today during OSU I am receiving a message that "your data is being synced to our improved cloud service. this is a one-time process and may take several minutes." but it never completes.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @rpetrk

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web 

2. Click Reset your cloud data. 

Please let me know if this resolves the error and allows you to sync to the cloud successfully. 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • slittlejohnpa
    slittlejohnpa Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    April 20, 2021....having the same issue....for months. I spoke with support who told me that I have an infected file and I needed to start over. No. If I have a infected file, then everyone else on this thread has one too?? I have been with Quicken for over 20 years and I manage 38 accounts. I do not want to start over....again. Can Quicken not see that consumers are growing weary of the constant errors, evasion and inadequacies? I'm searching for a Quicken alternative [removed - no soliciting].
  • frankg
    frankg Member ✭✭
    > @slittlejohnpa said:
    > April 20, 2021....having the same issue....for months. I spoke with support who told me that I have an infected file and I needed to start over. No. If I have a infected file, then everyone else on this thread has one too?? I have been with Quicken for over 20 years and I manage 38 accounts. I do not want to start over....again. Can Quicken not see that consumers are growing weary of the constant errors, evasion and inadequacies? I'm searching for a Quicken alternative [removed - no soliciting].

I was in the same boat as you. I am a 20+ year quicken user. They said my file was corrupted and I had to start over. I still have access to my old file, but I essentially started over. The accounts now update properly. I agree that there is no way that everyone that is having the same exact issue has a corrupted file. I just wanted to convey that "starting over" did fix my particular problem.
  • slittlejohnpa
    slittlejohnpa Member ✭✭
    > @frankg said:
    > > @slittlejohnpa said:
    > > April 20, 2021....having the same issue....for months. I spoke with support who told me that I have an infected file and I needed to start over. No. If I have a infected file, then everyone else on this thread has one too?? I have been with Quicken for over 20 years and I manage 38 accounts. I do not want to start over....again. Can Quicken not see that consumers are growing weary of the constant errors, evasion and inadequacies? I'm searching for a Quicken alternative [removed - no soliciting].
    >
    > I was in the same boat as you. I am a 20+ year quicken user. They said my file was corrupted and I had to start over. I still have access to my old file, but I essentially started over. The accounts now update properly. I agree that there is no way that everyone that is having the same exact issue has a corrupted file. I just wanted to convey that "starting over" did fix my particular problem.

@frankg....thanks. I agree that starting over could resolve the issue. I've done it several times and am not looking forward to it again. Losing that data to another file also skews a lot of the reports and functions. I'm hoping there is another resolution before I decide to move on. Thanks!
  • williams3036
    williams3036 Member ✭✭
    I am having a similar issue - I'm not hanging on the update but I'm not getting any data. I have deactivated/reactivated accounts, reset accounts, rebooted PC. Looks like update is working but it doesn't.
This discussion has been closed.