How can I get activation code

Answers

• dstunkard144
    dstunkard144 Member ✭✭
    can't get activation code
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dstunkard144,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Which version of Quicken are you upgrading from and to? Also, did you purchase your upgrade directly through Quicken or through a 3rd party company (e.g.: Amazon, Costco, etc)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• dstunkard144
    dstunkard144 Member ✭✭
    I am upgrading from 2017 version and I purchased it through Quickens website
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

If it was purchased from the Quicken website, then you will not need an activation code. Activation codes are only provided if your subcription was purchased through a 3rd party company. 

For purchases made through our website, you will simply need to sign in with the same Quicken ID (email) and password you used to make your purchase. Please, refer to this support article for more information.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to download/install the latest version of Quicken and sign-in with the Quicken ID that you used for the purchase.

https://download.quicken.com/windows/Quicken.exe
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.