Can't get sales tax on invoice quicken canada

Options
So far the only lead i have is people keep saying to go to the post. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7715804/canada-sales-tax-not-working-on-invoices. But anytime I try I land on a page that says "you don't have permission"

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @darrenbholte

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have been unable to locate an answer.

I have corrected the link so you should be able to view it now. The post originally contained images however they have been removed due to an issue with the Community service provider. However, you should still be able to follow the instructions from Quicken Sarah to access the necessary menus.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @darrenbholte

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have been unable to locate an answer.

I have corrected the link so you should be able to view it now. The post originally contained images however they have been removed due to an issue with the Community service provider. However, you should still be able to follow the instructions from Quicken Sarah to access the necessary menus.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.