Investment accounts not syncing with mobile or web data

Options
FoHo95
FoHo95 Member ✭✭
None of the investment accounts are syncing with the mobile data or web data. I have tried resetting the data file under preferences, removed all the accounts and then added them back under the accounts to sync and still does the same thing.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @FoHo95

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if we may need to completely resync the data file to the cloud. That may be able to solve the issue you're having not being able to sync. We were having issues on the specific day you were having issues but you've been having issues prior to this so I'll leave the steps down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Note in order to delete the dataset you'll need to be on a file other than your own.

Once you've had the chance to try this let us know if you're able to get it up and running.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @FoHo95

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering if we may need to completely resync the data file to the cloud. That may be able to solve the issue you're having not being able to sync. We were having issues on the specific day you were having issues but you've been having issues prior to this so I'll leave the steps down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Note in order to delete the dataset you'll need to be on a file other than your own.

Once you've had the chance to try this let us know if you're able to get it up and running.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• FoHo95
    FoHo95 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Quicken Francisco,

Thanks for your help. It seems to have worked. I haven't checked if every account synced but the total net worth is very close, so it must have worked.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Options
    @FoHo95

Glad to hear its working for you! If you do run into any further issues please let us know and we'll see what we can try next to fix the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.