PNC Bank Errors

Is anyone else still having trouble with downloading PNC bank information. I have not had access to my account for weeks now. Thanks

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @kbb655

Thank you for the response and for confirming the error message received.

This is a known issue with PNC, there is no ETA available at this time.

If you would like to automatically receive a notification once an update or resolution is available, please visit the Alert available here, and "bookmark" the thread by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rev_Dr_Andrew

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your experience and feedback with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist.

Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken.

Do you receive any error codes or messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • kbb655
    kbb655 Member ✭✭
    Error message is CC-502. Quicken is unable to update your account. Please try again.
    I have been getting this message for months with PNC. I'm using Quicken, Home, Business, and Rental Property. 2020, Version R31.6, Build 21.1.31.6
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello @kbb655

Thank you for the response and for confirming the error message received.

This is a known issue with PNC, there is no ETA available at this time.

If you would like to automatically receive a notification once an update or resolution is available, please visit the Alert available here, and "bookmark" the thread by clicking the yellow star icon in the upper right.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • bpflug
    bpflug Member ✭✭
    How can this PNC issue persist ? There is no resolution ?
  • jc1959
    jc1959 Member
    edited January 2021
    [Removed - Disruptive/Violation of Community Guidelines]
  • klemeci
    klemeci Member
    I continue to have issues downloading data into Quicken from PNCBank. OL22 pointing to issues on Quicken Servers. I've reset the accounts, I've disabled and then re-enabled OLB, and still nothing works. I use Windows Quicken Subscription, version R31.8, build 27.1.31.8
  • NickG
    NickG Member
    This is ridiculous. If Quicken cannot resolve this issue then I'll have to seek out other financial software. Please advise on a timeline for resolving this access issue.
  • ramrhein
    ramrhein Member ✭✭
    I also just started getting this error on March 12. It was working for me up until then.
  • Having had the problem in late 2020 I started a new set of accounts for 2021 which was time consuming and frustrating. All worked as expected until last week and the same PNC issues reoccurred.  Sorry Quicken. It’s easier to change software than banks. I think it’s time to leave. 
  • tshubick
    tshubick Member ✭✭
    Trying to reactivate the account does not work. Also tried to set up from scratch a new quicken file and that didn't work either.
  • Yes still the same CC-505. Quicken unable to update your account. This may be due to a temporary server issue or a communication error. Please try again.

Nothing changes week to week!
  • Megs
    Megs Member
    Same here - Beyond frustrating at this point. I feel like we are getting the blow off.
  • Rev_Dr_Andrew
    Rev_Dr_Andrew Member
    edited March 2021
    Yes. Infuriating given that [removed - no soliciting] works perfectly
  • pearl1956
    pearl1956 Member ✭✭
    I've been having same issue and it is beyond frustrating that it has gone on for so long. I'm really losing confidence in this program.
  • I see they have removed the program details from my last post that is accessed by the same login as Quicken and part of the suite of financial programs Here is a hint. It rhymes with the hint. This program works well and is one in which PNC can be accessed without any problem.
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    I was finally able to get PNC to work.

I tried reseting connection with no success so I tried adding a new PNC acct. and relinking. It finally works!!
  • Jfclague. Thank you for your comment. I had a similar experience but sadly it only lasted about six weeks before the dreaded error message started appearing again. I hope you have better results. Please share if things continue to go well for you. Thanks.
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped working again for me this morning. UGHHH
  • bryan.hunt
    bryan.hunt Member ✭✭
    I have started received 505 errors in the morning from PNC Bank. In a call with their support team yesterday, they stated that they were no longer going to have data for aggregators (like Quicker) available until late afternoon. Is this the "new normal" for PNC?
  • bryan.hunt
    bryan.hunt Member ✭✭
    In a call with the PNC Bank support team yesterday, they stated that they were no longer going to have data for aggregators (like Quicker) available until late afternoon. I tried to access again late afternoon (EDT) and it worked perfectly. I will continue to try during those times to see if it continues to work then. I will post results back here. Certainly would prefer morning accessibility.
  • brb408wpb
    brb408wpb Member
    My error trying Direct Connect. Mac/Quicken. I've removed and reset keychain entries.

URL. PNC is blocking Intuit between 4AM PST - 5 PM PST
    Please verify that you can connect to your bank and navigate until you can see your most recent transactions.

I haven't tried outside this window yet. I'll try this evening. Haven't been able to download for a week or so now.
  • Natalia F
    Natalia F Member
    I've had a successful update last evening, when I did it after 5:30 pm. It worked! I'm on Mac.
  • bryan.hunt
    bryan.hunt Member ✭✭
    brb408wpb, I can use the PNC portal and see transactions at any time.
  • WINKLDL1
    WINKLDL1 Member ✭✭
    Similar issue - After resetting, deactivating, adding as new accts, etc., problem still persists. In addition, when I am finally able to sync and download transactions, I have random, reconciled, Opening Balance transactions for unrelated amounts, on random dates. I have gone back to 2 previously restored backups, recreated all transactions before finding some success, only to have issue reemerge this am. Removing auto sync to cloud under preferences seems to be cause of issue. Disconnect from internet, open backup file, go to Preferences under Edit, and turn off cloud sync. Then reconnect internet and sync with PNC.
This discussion has been closed.