I cannot connect with my Bank.....over a month now (Q Mac)

Onthego4
Onthego4 Member
I have made repeated attempt to have Quicken assist me as I cannot connect with my bank. It keeps giving sync errors. I am not getting the help I need from Quicken. My Bank worked with me and it's not on their end. Suggestions?

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    For help from community members, the info we'd need are which bank, what connection method and screenshots of any error messages you're getting. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Onthego4
    Onthego4 Member
    Anyone else have problem with Bethpage Federal Credit Union????
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited May 2021
    When I look at the available FIs, I see two for this CU:

BethPage FCU (NY) - New

Bethpage Federal Credit Union - NY

Whichever one you're set up with, have you tried the other one?

Also, the latter one allows Web Connect (where you download a QFX file from the CU and import it). That might be worth doing as a test.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Onthego4
    Onthego4 Member
    Yes, I have tried both numerous times. I did work with my bank on this yesterday too. Still SYNC Error-AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR: ccscrape.176)
  • Onthego4
    Onthego4 Member
    I also did the web connect. It opened a separate account and now I have two of each! I run my register and post upcoming payments so that is not helpful unfortunately!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for finally mentioning all the items necessary to begin troubleshooting this issue. Unfortunately, AFAIK, this CCSCRAPE 176 error requires escalation to Quicken Support. If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Onthego4
    Onthego4 Member
    Unfortunately all of the items you mentioned were done. Support is not giving me any help and I do have a ticket escalation #T8534270......Nothing has helped.
  • Onthego4
    Onthego4 Member
    Still not resolved since April 2nd. You closed my ticket, for the 3rd or 4th time, and nothing has been fixed. This is now a major problem for me and has been for going on three months. Bethpage Federal is still not working..Still getting error messages. PLEASE FIX THIS
  • I’m having the same problem. I was able to update BFCU for November 2021 but fails with no errors updating for December.
    I’m suspecting two factor security.
This discussion has been closed.