TruMark Finacial Credit Union - CC-102 (Mac)

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Trumark - Unable to download.

Comments

• Joseph Carbonaro
    Joseph Carbonaro Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the same issue with TruMark Financial CU. Using Quicken for Mac subscription. Last successful download was 4/26/2021. Error message(s): Download error (-28) and Partial Download (-28). Also receive FI_TIMEOUT:102.
    Tried creating a new accounts with TruMark. No transactions were downloaded.
    Tried Update Login in account setting and app hangs up on "Getting TruMark Financial Credit Union requirements..."
    Not sure what happening.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Joseph Carbonaro,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding Error 102.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Joseph Carbonaro
    Joseph Carbonaro Member ✭✭
    Options
    I followed the steps re: Error 102. Did not resolve the issue. No transactions downloaded. I can connect to TruMark Financial and can link to my existing accounts no problem. It just does not download any transactions. I'm sure other users have the same issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    @Joseph Carbonaro Thanks for the update and additional information.

Since the connection seems to be successful and no longer produces the error, then next, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taking back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.