One Step Update completes but doesnt update accounts

For the last 2-3 days, I have been running OSU. It processes, looks like it completes but none of the accounts have been updated. I have also tried doing it for single accounts (Wells Fargo in my case).

I tried logging out of my cloud account and running OSU again but it does not work.

HELP!!!!

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please try this first:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

If that doesn't help, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

Answers

• tstepp58
    tstepp58 Member ✭✭
    FYI using Quicken Premiere.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @tstepp58

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if the account connection might need to be refreshed. We might be able to easily do this by going to the edit account screen. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so. 

Right click on affected accounts and select edit/delete account.  
    Select Online Services > reset account.

Once you've had a chance to try this see if we're able to get connectivity and downloads working again. If not we'll see what we can try next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• tstepp58
    tstepp58 Member ✭✭
    Tried several times.... I get Account Reset Failed...
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Please try this first:
    • Go to Edit / Preferences / Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts
    • Click the "Sign in as a different user" link on the right side.
    • Sign out, then sign back in to your Quicken account using your existing Quicken ID.

If that doesn't help, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support: