Citibank Scheduled payment disappeared.

Scheduled payment disappeared. When try to reschedule get error message "Payment cannot be made because there is a payment already scheduled at the biller website". Checked on biller website - no payment scheduled. Try to delete payee - error message saying cannot delete payee with payment pending. I am out of options.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bill Kelly

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have taken a look at the Citibank biller associated with our account and I see the payment I scheduled for May 15th. I do not see any errors with this bill.

In Quicken, can you please navigate to the Bills and Income tab and select the gear icon. At the bottom of the list do you see any option to enable Quicken Bill Manager or Manage payment accounts?

Please let me know so we can investigate this issue further.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Bill Kelly
    Bill Kelly Member
    Tyka,
    I replied directly to the email I got from you. Just want to confirm that you got that.
  • Bill Kelly
    Bill Kelly Member
    Hello? Anyone there?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bill Kelly

Thank you for letting us know you replied to the email. Unfortunately we are not able to see what exactly you said from responding from the email. If you could I would recommend copying the sent email and pasting it here on the message board so we're able to see your response. Once you're able to do so we'll continue troubleshooting the issue you're having.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Bill Kelly
    Bill Kelly Member
    Is the message board confidential? The email I sent included payment amounts.

Or if you can confirm that there is a scheduled payment for Citi on or before May 15th.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bill Kelly

Thank you for the response and the additional details. The Community is public. You may not respond to a Community post via email. At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for one on one assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.