One Step Update has changed behavior

I last used Quicken on 5/7/2021. I conducted my business, backed up my data then downloaded Quicken Version 33.19 (Build 27.1.22.19), and exited the program. Today, 5/11/2021, when One Step Update has completed, the summary screen says that only one of my three institutions (including USAA) has been updated. When I went through the accounts for the two non-updated banks, their transactions were missing.

While One Step was running I noticed that it took much longer for the summary window to appear with the hour glass showing many time more than it had previously. The summary window shows that data from only one of my three institutions had been downloaded.

What's going on and how do I fix it?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Edward,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh to registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the steps below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Edward
    Edward Member ✭✭
    Prior to doing what you suggested, I performed a One Step Update the old way and voila all my accounts had been updated, however, the One Step Summary window was still incomplete with the update summary.I performed the above anyway afterwards. I have zero idea what's going on, however, I will provide any new information in the future.
This discussion has been closed.