Tax schedule not showing individual properties

We have been using Quicken for years. We just started to add the copy number on the tags we use for the properties. When running the tax schedule or importing into TurboTax it lumps all properties together for schedule E. When we create a brand new Quicken file and add some dummy transactions all properties show up individually. We have made copy's of the data file thru copy files in Quicken and have done Super validate as well. This did not make any change to the issue.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bajb

Thank you for the response and the additional details. At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bajb

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

I am unsure of the cause of this behavior to help me further isoalte the issue, can you please provide a screenshot of the tax schedule report in question? To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • bajb
    bajb Member
    Thanks for the response. Please see screenshot of the tax schedule and tags of multiple properties. Also, new categories and Quicken default categories where used. When a new datafile was created the Tax Schedule works.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bajb

Thank you for the screenshots and additional details. How are these transactions entered? Are they entered from the rent center?

Are the transactions being entered any differently in the test file? What step did you take first when creating the test file? Did you enter categories and tax assignments first or transactions?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • bajb
    bajb Member
    Thank for the follow up. Some of the tags where created and than applied via rental to the property in the live datafile and add the copy number in tags. I did test creating the tag in the rental area and then applied the copy number in tags. Both did not want to show up in the tax report separately. In the test database it it was done in the rental and than applied the copy number in tags. This worked fine in the tax report.
    Please let me know if you need any extra info.

Thanks
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @bajb

Thank you for the response and the additional details. At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • bajb
    bajb Member
    Thanks, we will follow up on your suggestion.
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.