I want to downgrade from Premier to Deluxe for Mac.

pianolady
pianolady Member ✭✭
I tried to do this, but was unable to accomplish it online. So, today my auto renewal kicked in and I cannot reach support to change to Deluxe. Frustrated that I can't talk to anyone at Quicken or email them. So, will I have to wait a whole year to downgrade now?

Best Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @pianolady .  No, you will not need to wait a whole year to do this.  You can upgrade or downgrade at any time.  Just call them when you can talk with someone.  They will credit your payment method for the difference (prorated?) in the subscriptions costs.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome.  Note, however, that Quicken's Phone Support hours are from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.
    You could try Chat Support on Sunday which has hours from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, seven days a week.  They might be able to help you on this, too.
    Here is some additional information regarding how to contact Quicken Support:  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    Hi @pianolady .  No, you will not need to wait a whole year to do this.  You can upgrade or downgrade at any time.  Just call them when you can talk with someone.  They will credit your payment method for the difference (prorated?) in the subscriptions costs.

• pianolady
    pianolady Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the reply. So happy to hear that. I will do give them a call tomorrow.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    You are welcome.  Note, however, that Quicken's Phone Support hours are from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.
    You could try Chat Support on Sunday which has hours from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, seven days a week.  They might be able to help you on this, too.
    Here is some additional information regarding how to contact Quicken Support:  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options.

• pianolady
    pianolady Member ✭✭
    Got it! Thanks for this information.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Why can't you contact Quicken Support? Did you try after they closed? They're open tomorrow from 8 am-8 pm Eastern time. (Chat support only on the weekends; phone and chat support weekdays.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • pianolady
    pianolady Member ✭✭
    I didn’t realize there was a time zone difference. So, yes, they were closed when I called. I plan to call them Monday.
This discussion has been closed.