Quicken R33-19 & One Step Update

Options
The only way that I can get One State Update to stop with R33-19 is to cancel the update process thru Windows 10 Task Manager. I have let the One Step Update run for nearly 2 hours now and it is still running.

Best Answer

• G196
    G196 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you. Made sure I had ALL the windows 10 updates, validated the file, changed the file name and then I was on my way. Thanks again.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @G196,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh to registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the steps below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• G196
    G196 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you. Made sure I had ALL the windows 10 updates, validated the file, changed the file name and then I was on my way. Thanks again.