BB&T/Truist Portfolio View downloads

A dividend is downloaded as deposit and security name is now a ticker symbol. What is causing this problem?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @KenHampson

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your downloads.  That is an odd issue that it would change though. Is this the first time that has happened? Are there multiple entries doing this or is it a single occurrence? Is this happening with multiple accounts?

To start off here I would wait a couple of days to see if the issue persists. If it is persisting we'll have more information to start troubleshooting the issue you're having. Additionally the answers to the questions above will also help with figuring out what could be happening. Please let us know if you see similar results after a day or two. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• KenHampson
    KenHampson Member ✭✭
    This problem started when BB&T changed their software after they merged with SunTrust, ie now truist. I believe they are using Sun Trust software. The BB&T I used came thru Quicker on line center. This new software downloads directly to the account. It is a continuing problem and Truist admits a number of users are experience problems.
  • Quicken Francisco
    edited May 2021
    @KenHampson

Thanks for the update. That is interesting so this is causing issues with downloads now. If you do receive any more updates on the issue please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • KenHampson
    KenHampson Member ✭✭
    Why does quicken not recognize Truist.com in adding accounts? It does recognize BB&T an Suntrust.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @KenHampson

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although. Are you experiencing any error messages when attempting to add these accounts?

What is happening the Truist accounts are not being recognized? The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Quicken Francisco
    @KenHampson

I'm wondering here if there's a trick potentially to getting the accounts to download. Another user with BB&T had a similar issue but not exactly the same so I'm wondering here if the troubleshooting step may help.

Go to investment portfolio- click the down carot beside portfolio and select tax center for downloads.

Let us know if this potentially helps you download your transactions.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco