My banks accounts are no longer able to download transactions

I can no longer link my bank accounts to quicken to download transactions, awesome!! I see no way to provide a screen shot either in there, even more awesome!

I "setup" my bank (Chase) enter my user name + password, enter my challenge response code, and quicken states across the board for all my Chase accounts "DO NOT ADD TO QUICKEN" I can't even change the value as their is no drop-down...

I'm using latest build of quicken that you all pushed out, windows 10 etc...

seriously....
Tagged:

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can click and drag your saved screen shot(s) to your new posts.  If you would do so, perhaps I or someone else would be able to provide some helpful comments.
    I personally am interested in seeing the view with the "DO NOT ADD TO QUICKEN" because that should be just one of the three selectable options for each account.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• AreYouKiddingMe
    AreYouKiddingMe Member ✭✭
    Here you go, check it out... and thx for telling me about drag / drop, its not obvious that's an option.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds to me like they're all already activated ...
    What does it say in Tools / Account List for these accounts, column Transaction Download? Yes, No, ...?
  • AreYouKiddingMe
    negative, I can't even "activate" ... I follow "set up" instructions... and I get the "DO NOT ADD... " not even a drop down, just a static value.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In your Quicken2.PNG, Chase Freedom (just to pick an example) is ALREADY shown as being connected for download "Yes (Improve Connection)" ... but a better download method is available.
    Look into this further.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Comparing with the account list, 3 accounts are already activated, 2 more are not, and I can't say about the last one because it's not showing on your account list image.
    What happens when you select one of the last 3 accounts, then click on the Action pulldown triangle to get a selection list. Does it give you options to add, link, etc.? If so, choose Link and select the correct register name to link with.
  • AreYouKiddingMe
    UKR - Thanks for responding, but I'm not following / understanding your ask...

" select one of the last 3 accounts, then click on the Action pulldown triangle... where are you seeing this or wanting me to perform such task?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In your first image you are showing the list of accounts found at the bank while trying to activate accounts.
    httpsusv-cdnnet6031128uploadseditoryrn63sefiq8vdppng
    The last account, for example, appears to have been clicked on by you. It is now selected and you can click some of the items shown on this line, to make changes.
    Go back to this list, select one of the last 3 accounts. Click the Action field's pulldown triangle on the selected line. What options does it show? Do you get a list of choices, add, link, etc.? If so, choose Link and select the correct register name to link with from a separate popup.
    Repeat for the other two, then click Next.

• AreYouKiddingMe
    UKR - I ultimately signed into my Chase accounts with a my personal account vs my business account, even though all my accounts are linked through the business account, my personal account that is not linked to my business resolved the issue and all the accounts were selectable, unlike the screen shot, where I couldn't select any account except the last record. Very odd, but I got it working now. Something has changed, I'm just don't understand exactly what changed. I always used my business account credentials to pull in data to all my accounts for the past 5 years, at least.... anyway, thanks for your input with trying to assist, cheers.
  • g.vink
    g.vink Member ✭✭
    COULD NOT FIND ANSWERS
  • g.vink
    g.vink Member ✭✭
    WHERE IS AND IS ACCESSABLE MY PRIVATE ACCOUNT WITH QUICKEN?
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    g.vink said:
    WHERE IS AND IS ACCESSABLE MY PRIVATE ACCOUNT WITH QUICKEN?
    If what you are looking for is to sign into your Quicken.com account:  Go to www.quicken.com.  Click on "Sign In", then click on "Sign In" under "My Account".
    If this is not what you are looking for then please clarify what it is that you want to do.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.