Lifetime Planner GONE???

I have been a Quicken user for decades --(before MYM Andrew Tobias acquired versions) I just got off the phone with Qsupport to confirm my suspicions.. The Lifetime Planner feature has been deleted. He tells me there ae no known plans for an alternative or replacement. WOW. I guess you get your Excel spreadsheet out with present value and future value tables. Where's their rebate? Where was the notice? and>>> where is all the data I input to run these 30 year projections? What other options might be available? I'm angry.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @dallas6654 Thank you for your response and additional information.

The Lifetime Planner tab is found within the Planning tab (see below). 

Let us know if you still don't see it there.

In regard to the agent you spoke with; I may be able to find the ticket number as well as the interaction through your Quicken ID (email address associated with your subscription). I have sent you a direct message for you to provide that information privately. Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @dallas6654,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question, though I apologize as you were misinformed by the agent you spoke with as the Lifetime Planner is still an available feature and has not been removed.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running as well as which subscription are you currently subscribed to?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, were you by chance provided with a ticket number for your interaction with support that you could provide us with here, please? I'd like to pull the interaction for review so we can have our support management team provide the agent you spoke to with an appropriate coaching opportunity to prevent this misinformation in the future.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• dallas6654
    dallas6654 Member
    Hi Anja.
    Thanks for reply and hope.. I use the Quicken Premier subscription for Windows. Last payment March, 2021. The good news is the wait time for support was short. The bad news is he gave no name, was pleasantly terse and gave little info or a ticket number. I had to extract a conversation from him. I am guessing he would make an excellent legal witness. lol.
    Please tell me where to find the lifetime planner features and my data. Thanks, DLC
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @dallas6654 Thank you for your response and additional information.

The Lifetime Planner tab is found within the Planning tab (see below). 

Let us know if you still don't see it there.

In regard to the agent you spoke with; I may be able to find the ticket number as well as the interaction through your Quicken ID (email address associated with your subscription). I have sent you a direct message for you to provide that information privately. Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• dallas6654
    dallas6654 Member
    Thank You Anja. I found it under the Classic view. Thanks for the improvement in my blood pressure. xoxo
  • Quicken Anja
    @dallas6654 Thanks for the update! Glad I could help. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.