ALL online Biller PDF statements deleted

PSJCal
PSJCal Member ✭✭
Win 10, Qkn P subscription
An update on my message of 4/15/21. As of Saturday 5/22 I have received the following message for ALL online bills in the Bills & Income segment: "Your PDF statement is not available at this time. Please try again later." Don't know how long "later" is but the same message downloaded 5/22, 24 & 25. All statements that have downloaded in the past have been deleted and there is only the aforementioned statement. I have copied the file & validated w/o error -- still no joy.
Any suggestion(s) appreciated
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    @PSJCal Thanks for the update and additional information.

In that case, then next, I suggest Validating Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @PSJCal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Do you have a recent pre-update backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• PSJCal
    PSJCal Member ✭✭
    v: r33.24 This a.m. pre your suggestion I did a restore from last Friday 5/21 from automatic as this started Saturday 5/22. After d/l all pdf statements were still blank w/message "Your PDF statement is not available at this time. Please try again later." I then uninstalled/reinstalled Qkn in case of corruption. The only result was that 7 linked acc'ts were no longer linked, 4 acc'ts retained the linked status. I relinked the 7 acc'ts w/o any change in behavior. The access to statement w/o having to go to each website has been an extremely important function!
    I have been using qkn since DOS days & have been able to work through most issues but this has me stumped.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    @PSJCal Thanks for the update and additional information.

In that case, then next, I suggest Validating Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• PSJCal
    PSJCal Member ✭✭
    After validating online billers there are NO pdf statements -- all were deleted. I then did a 1 step update & pdf statements are back!
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.