Navy Federal Credit Union [Edited]

Options
I’ve had quicken for almost a year now and they can’t get Navy Federal to work properly. Fix this please.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @manelskim,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, if you don't mind could you please elaborate and provide further details on the issue you are experiencing with connecting Quicken to Navy Federal Credit Union? Are you receiving any particular error code(s) and/or message(s) when trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

The more information you are able to provide, the better we will be able to assist! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• manelskim
    manelskim Member
    Options
    Version 6.1.1
    When doing the two step verification I received:
    Server communication error Warning
    “Sorry but we can not process your MFA answers now. Please try again later.”
    Status=NO ACCOUNTS REFRESHED
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @manelskim

Thanks for the update and letting us know the error you're getting. I'm wondering here if we may need to reauthenticate your connection in order to get it up and running again. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3216277'

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next options.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco