Issue with Navy Federal CU - Not finding accts (Q Mac)

Since upgrading to 6.2 my NFCU accounts will not update. If I click the settings gear on the individual accounts they show as they are not connected. When I try and reconnect and sync the only accounts it pulls up are ones that I do not wish to follow in Quicken.

Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @jjjdempsey

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with connectivity to Navy Federal. I'm wondering here if we might have a similar issue if we try on a test file to see if we're able to connect properly. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below. 

File > New > start from scratch > default categories > don't sync to mobile and web. From there try adding your NFCU accounts to see if we're able to get connectivity.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• jjjdempsey
    jjjdempsey Member
    All accounts appear and are able to be added in a new file.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @jjjdempsey

Thanks for letting us know. We seem to be having issues on windows so I was wondering if we would see a similar issue within Mac. Back on your main file lets see what happens as well. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so. 

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.

https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Setting+up+accounts

Once you have the chance see if you're able to link and connect your accounts. If you do receive an error let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• jjjdempsey
    jjjdempsey Member
    Im not receive an error. The issue is that the accounts already show deactivated. When I try to re sync the accounts with NFCU they do not appear in the list of available accounts. The only accounts that appear available are the ones i have chosen to ignore.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not receive an error. The issue is that the accounts already show deactivated. When I try to re sync the accounts with NFCU they do not appear in the list of available accounts. The only accounts that appear available are the ones i have chosen to ignore.
    That seems to indicate that Quicken thinks of these accounts as already activated for downloading.

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review a download log file on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

This discussion has been closed.