Overdue Bills not showing in Bills & Income - Projected Balances

It appears that the Upcoming Bills section at the bottom of the Projected Balances screen on the Bills & Income tab is no longer showing overdue bills. This is adversely affecting my projected balances graph in the top portion of the screen. Example: Today is Sunday. My paycheck landed last Friday. When I log into Quicken I expect it to tell me that I have an overdue deposit from last Friday that hasn't been logged yet, while incorporating that number into my projected balance amount. Instead the system has deleted that reminder entirely and now my project balance is a whole lot lower than what I expect to see. Reminder: these OVERDUE transaction used to show up in red at the top of the Upcoming Bills and Income section in the lower half of the screen.
Please help.
--QB Home, Business & Rental Property version R33.19

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @BP21128,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently still running version release R33.19, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release first; R33.24 and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the R33.24 Mondo Patch through this support article

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BP21128
    BP21128 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Quicken Anja. I have updated the software and will monitor to see if the problem persists. Please leave this case open until I can verify one way or the other.
  • Quicken Anja
    @BP21128 Thanks for the update! And no problem, this discussion will remain open.

-Quicken Anja

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record:
    I'm at R 33.24 and do have a few overdue reminders, dating back from 5/17 to 5/31 (today being 6/1).
    They do show correctly on my Bills & Income tab / Projected Balances view.
    ISTR in the past, that the view may have shown up, scrolled to today's date, with the overdue reminders visible only if you scroll back to the top.
    Are you sure that the accounts with overdue reminders are selected in the "Select accounts" popup selection list?
  • BP21128
    BP21128 Member ✭✭
    It appears that the update to R33.24 may have solved the problem. A few test entries that I placed into the Upcoming Bills and Income list are carrying over in the normal fashion.

Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    @BP21128 Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear it's working as expected now. :)

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.