Navy Federal Credit Union NCFU 2 Step and downloads not working

Options
2»

Answers

• Dale G
    Dale G Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options
    @Quicken_Tyka,
    Thank you for the contact info. I am already aware of it and use it on occasion. However, the problem still exists where I cannot logon to Quicken Support to submit problems which cannot be fixed in one phone call or one chat session. Quicken is leaving me hanging and frustrated concerning those issues.
    Dale
  • wmbarryd
    wmbarryd Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Still not able to update Navy Federal Credit Union. Quicken is now asking for 2FA and after I supply it, I now receive error cc-506 on all of my accounts.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am also having the identical problem noted by @wmbarryd above which started today.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Update to the above post - I continued to receive the error code CC-506 this morning.  Therefore I followed the guidance located in this LINK and reset all of my NFCU accounts.  It was successful and my accounts are downloading properly now in OSU.

If you are still having these problems, I suggest you do the "reset".

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• wmbarryd
    wmbarryd Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Following these directions resolved my issue. With multiple accounts, it was a bit tedious. I did notice that after reconnecting the accounts, a couple of errors were introduced. On one account, the opening balance from years earlier was changed by 2 cents. On another account, an opening balance equal to the current balance was added to the account doubling the balance. So, make sure your balances are still correct after reconnecting the accounts and, if they are not, look at the account's opening balance. I also received a phone call follow-up from Quicken. I like to see that kind of customer service!
  • Mark Torpey
    Mark Torpey Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried resetting then deactivating my accounts but still receiving 2 Factor Authentication Request. I receive this, enter the code and then go into a loop. I called NFCU and they have been receiving calls. They turned off the 2FA request on their side, but it is still asking for a code. I can't even setup my accounts again.
  • BigJoeVA68
    BigJoeVA68 Member
    Options
    This is a constant problem with Quicken. Several times a year downloading transactions gets broken, either because they are not keeping up with bank security changes in a timely manner, or some other issue.

Mine keeps saying "We can't connect...blah blah blah...(this isn't your fault)" but it can't say whose fault it is, when it will be fixed, or why I should keep paying for a subscription for a program that continually fails...
  • sghost67
    sghost67 Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @BigJoeVA68 said:
    > This is a constant problem with Quicken. Several times a year downloading transactions gets broken, either because they are not keeping up with bank security changes in a timely manner, or some other issue.
    >
    > Mine keeps saying "We can't connect...blah blah blah...(this isn't your fault)" but it can't say whose fault it is, when it will be fixed, or why I should keep paying for a subscription for a program that continually fails...
This discussion has been closed.