One Step Update Won't Update

I run One Step Update and it just freezes. It won't do anything at all. The first account that it tries to update indicates "Sending Online Instructions..." but doesn't do anything beyond that.

If I click to "x" out of it, I get a not that "Quicken Windows is not responding" and then the application shuts down.

Going back into the application, it looks like my Stock Quote History has been updated, but I don't know if anything else is or isn't updating.

I've already tried the below and it didn't fix the problem:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7890825/faq-how-to-resolve-the-error-message-quicken-online-service-is-unavailable#latest

Answers

• pt109
    pt109 Windows Beta Beta
    Since there last beta update I haven't can seen the account have update on the side but they are not showing down on the screen for you to clear and the synce is not working either.  Someone from quicken need to look at this ASAP.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeD99 ,
    If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order. Crashes or killing Quicken may damage the file.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• JoeD99
    JoeD99 Member ✭✭
    Thanks @UKR. I tried all that and nothing...this is clearly a new bug from Quicken. I've been a user for 30yrs and everything seemed to work great until they split off independent from Intuit...the product keeps having one issue after another every year or so.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In that case, if you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support: