Opening Quicken Starter

Options
As I only use Quicken for my banking accounts, I decided to downgraded from 20+ yrs using Deluxe. My question is how do I get it to open at my checking account register/transactions? It currently opens at a screen showing graphs of where $ goes & another showing monthly bills.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Starter doesn't support customizing the Home Screen. See @Chris_QPW's post.

Home & Business vs Starter and Deluxe — Quicken
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Click EDIT, Preferences, Startup ... and select the page that you want Q to open first.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jsyjack said:
    As I only use Quicken for my banking accounts, I decided to downgraded from 20+ yrs using Deluxe. My question is how do I get it to open at my checking account register/transactions? It currently opens at a screen showing graphs of where $ goes & another showing monthly bills.

To continue from the Home page view, select an account register from the Account Bar.
    Usually the Account Bar shows on the left side of the Quicken window.
    If it doesn't, click the View menu bar item, then click Account Bar / Dock Account Bar. Alternatively, there's a little triangle to the left of the word "ACCOUNTS" in the Tab bar. Click it to expand the Account bar.
This discussion has been closed.